The Association for IEMT Practitioners
Checklist for Full Members
- Please check your profile is fully filled in. Click on the "Member Directory" link in the top menu, this is the first thing the public will see. Check that your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are correct and the image/photo/logo is formatted correctly. Profiles with errors will be suspended from public view until they are corrected.
- If you are familiar with HTML, you can use some HTML on your profile to include video and other interactive content.
- Please remember to add a link to your profile from your own IEMT related websites and social media profiles.
- Post links to your website's "deep pages" on the IEMT subreddit (link to the subreddit is on the right-hand side).
- You may use the logos on your website, social media and promotional materials.
- You MUST read the members handbook.
- Please consider liking our page on Facebook and leaving a review to help with IEMT promotion.
- When renewing your membership, you must fill in the CPD declaration.
To upgrade to full membership upon completion of your IEMT training, please email us at [email protected]
Download The IEMT Practitioner's Handbook. Click here.