Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT)
Join The Association for IEMT Practitioners Today!
Levels of Membership
For certified practitioners only who have successfully completed an approved Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT) training. Membership gives the practitioner a membership profile on the Association website, use of the IEMT logos, full access to the additional training materials and webinars.
The aim of the association is to promote the interests of certified Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT) practitioners worldwide and to maintain and promote a standard for training and quality standards for practice.
Certified and approved members will be able to display the membership logos that are shown on this page.
The Association for IEMT Practitioners maintains a searchable database of approved member practitioners in good standing, outline a complaints procedure for both members and for the public and will give recommendations to ensure good practice.
Additional Aims of The Association:
- to ensure a collaborative approach for the business interests of Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT) Practitioners and trainers. The association will seek to avoid the mistakes and problems that have arisen in comparable fields.
- to promote research and development of the treatment protocols that are at the core of IEMT practice.
- to ensure the highest possible standards of practice and training.
- to raise awareness of Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT) as a viable treatment alternative in environments where it would be most suited, such as the prison system, the armed services and environments where the highest discretion with regards to mental health problems and emotional concerns is paramount.
- to create a collaborative liaison with other fields and organisations for mutual benefit and development.
- to establish an advisory panel of orthodox and qualified health care professionals.
All members are also required to complete an annual CPD declaration.
Additional Training Materials Available To Members
The Patterns of Chronicity (1hr 35mins)
Andrew T. Austin discussed the POCs and their development.
Visual Fields (29mins)
An exploration of the different visual fields and associated neurology.
The Anger Pattern (51mins)
How to work with anger using IEMT.
How to Work with Tinnitus (36mins)
An explanation of the patterns for working with tinnitus.
Tinnitus Client Session #1 (41mins)
A complete client session demonstrating the tinnitus process.
Tinnitus Client Session #2 (22mins)
A second complete client session demonstrating the tinnitus process.
The Basic Pattern Revisited (45mins)
A complete and in-depth examination of the Basic Pattern.
Pain Considerations for The IEMT Practitioner (1hr 8mins)
An examination of the attitudes and considerations when working with chronic pain patients.
Recovering from Imprisonment (full 2-day workshop recordings)
A full 2-day workshop co-presented by therapist, Andrew T. Austin and former maximum security prisoner, Shaun Attwood.
Who's Who in The Association for IEMT Practitioners
International Director: Andrew T. Austin
International Chair: Sonia Richards
Complaints Officer: Carl Jackson
Regional Co-director: Jane Turner
Regional Co-director: Alfred Himmelweiss
Regional Co-director: Hanneke van der Voort
Regional Co-directors: Mickey Berkhal, Dov Meidan
Regional Co-director: Artur Krol
Regional Co-director: Karin Luis
Regional Co-director: Eva Hols
Regional Co-directors: Jim Cervelloni, Lucia Pinizotti
International Advisory Board
Konstantinos Kaan Bimplis, neurophysicist
Dr. A. Abraham, medical physician
Dr. S. Bachalli, surgeon
Alan Johnson, RMN/RGN
Teresa Percival, registered nurse, hypnotist
Tammy Groves, solicitor in mental health law
Lesley Hunter, business advisor