Integral Eye Movement Therapy
Certified Trainer's Training with Andrew T. Austin
TBA June 2019, UK . £1750 per person.
Certification as a trainer of IEMT will allow you to run your own approved practitioner level trainings and workshops in Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT).
In terms of licensing I am keen not to repeat the mistakes that arose from comparable fields such as NLP when it came to certifying trainers.
Note: Attendance of the course does not automatically guarantee IEMT Trainer certification.
IEMT Trainer's Training Content
Day 1. Creating Kinaesthetic Change. Advanced Applications for Remedial Change
- Developing The Three Pillars Model.
- The application of Zero Sum Game Theory to therapist.
- Client interactions.
- Working with limiting beliefs and creating deep change via the "What If" pattern.
- Working with The Five Patterns of Chronicity.
- Additional Subpatterns of Chronicity and what to do with them .
- Using State Chaining and Story Telling with IEMT .
- Phobia work.
Day 2. Advanced Identity Exploration for Generative Change.
- The application of Lucas Derks' "Social Panoramas" research to IEMT work.
- Tracking pronouns in the Structured Interview.
- Family identity and social roles.
- Relationship dynamics.
- Exploring pronouns for deeper identity change work.
Day 3. The Rationale and Structure of The Practitioner Course
This module will outline the structure and rationale of the material taught in the practitioner training including how to prevent abreactions that were common in the early days of IEMT and how to deal with them should they arise. You will also learn how the material in the practitioner training is specifically sequenced and why it takes this form. For example, why there are no demonstrations of IEMT in the practitioner training.
We will also cover:
- How to elicit the patterns of chronicity from the group in order to demonstrate them in action.
- The solutions to the most commonly arising issues and problems that arise when teaching IEMT.
- How to adhere to the IEMT model whilst teaching IEMT itself.
Day 4. Advanced Training Skills, Client Work, Business and Marketing
IEMT is gaining rapid acceptance and interest from a variety of disciplines. For example, I am increasingly approached by organisations that support and treat sufferers of PTSD, including military charities and social services both in the UK and abroad. I have a good client turnover of people requesting this work. I want to share how I run the business end of my training work in order to help contribute to your success in running IEMT trainings.
To attend this training, you must be a certified practitioner and have trained with an approved IEMT trainer and have at least 12 months experience in practicing IEMT. Trainer status is granted following completion of the course and submission of an acceptable standard of the following:
- a copy of the IEMT practitioner manual which must be written from scratch by the trainer.
- a video recording of a complete client session.
- a video recording of the proposed trainer presenting at least one of the IEMT modules, either to an audience to directly to camera.
To reserve your place or to request invoice, please contact me directly at: [email protected]